Business Continuity Recovery
All small businesses are at risk when it comes to their precious data. Don't let a minor disaster put you out of business
Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don't realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft? Do you have a robust backup and recovery solution in place?
Only 17% of SMBs feel secure about their backup plans and another 14% say they feel insecure and vulnerable.
The Domitek Solution
Designed for small businesses, DomitekBDR ALTO is an advanced backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solution that's easy to use, cost effective, and provides an insurance policy against costly downtime and significantly decreases the likelihood of long and expensive interruptions to your business. Here's what it offers:
- A system backed up seamlessly through image-based backup
- Reduced downtime plus employees can work without any special connections or software through leading edge Hybrid VirtualizationTM
- Backups automatically verified daily through screenshot backup verification
- Inverse Chain TechnologyTM which creates an optimal backup chain from scratch and restores and virtualizes every point
- An easy to use and intuitive interface reduces time to install and maintain.
Small businesses like yours can't afford downtime – yet you require a business continuity solution that fits your IT infrastructure and budget requirements and is robust and easy to use.
Domitek combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
TRADITIONAL BACKUP VS. INTELLIGENT BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Traditional backup methods, such as tape, disk, or online only, are no longer sufficient. In fact, leading edge business owners are finding them unacceptable, due to their inability to recover data quickly and mitigate downtime. Technological innovations have established a comprehensive new standard, Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC). Only an IBC solution will ensure data protection, data security, instant recovery, mitigate downtime and ensure continuity.
- Can take weeks to recover data after a disaster occurs, if the data is recoverable
- High risk of failure due to heavy manual administration: 58% of downtime is due to human error1
- Difficult to test if a backup is working properly
- Time consuming and expensive to make a copy of, and store, backups in multiple locations. 61% of SMBs still ship tapes to an off-site location2
- Backup speeds are slower
- Difficult to prioritize important data, files and applications
- Physical to virtual conversions can be time consuming and have a high failure rate
- Data and backups are at risk when based in only onelocation, either local OR in the cloud
- Limited options for encrypting data, may not pass industry regulations (i.e., HIPAA, SOX)
- Tape failure rates can exceed 50%
- Potential for theft of loss of media
- Perceived cost savings are deceiving–average cost of downtime is $163,674 per hour3
1.“Enterprise Data and the Cost of Downtime,” IOUG, July 2012 ©2014,
INTELLIGENT BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Downtime after a disaster is reduced to hours, minutes, or even seconds
- Fully automated backup process—very little manual management required
- Automated screenshots are taken of each image-based backup, to verify a successful backup
- Each image-based backup is automatically saved in multiple loca- tions for redundancy; local appliance and secure data centers
- Quick and efficient transfer of files to off-site data centers, even with low bandwidth or busy networks
- Critical data can be prioritized, to be transferred offsite first
- Instant virtualization in mere seconds, due to both proprietary tech- nology and already saved VMDKs
- Avoid risk of downtime from a local disaster, as backups are stored in both local device AND secure cloud
- AES 256 and SSL key-based encryption ensures data is safe both at rest and in transit, to meet industry regulations (ie. HIPAA, SOX)
- Minimal risk of corrupted backups or data loss
- Off-site backups stored in SSAE16 Type II data centers, ensuring security
- The ability to keep your business running in the event of disaster has immeasurable value
Make sure you're prepared. Put a plan in place today!